Monday, May 2, 2011

Day two: As uneventful as if gets

I awoke this morning at 10:38AM.  It took me a moment to notice that it was a text message that woke me, not Harlee, the smaller beagle of the two I live with.  I have never been here and awoke to anything accept Harlee whining and barking.  It was quite nice to not be awoken like that. 

I went about my morning plans of making sure they were walked and fed enough to not have issues later on.  It was so quiet, so ridiculously quiet.  There was of course the phone call from my father wanting to make sure I had everything right with my auto insurance.  Appreciated but still kind of annoying. 

Once again I found myself sitting in my pajamas until around 3:30 watching The Princess and the Frog, and The Pianist until my Aunt and Uncle came home.  We proceeded to have breakfast for dinner and now I am sitting behind my computer in a new set of pajamas, blaying OMGPOP's Balloono.  If you've never played it, it can be addicting, I warn you.

I think it's time to go to Barnes&Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment