Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day four: Soldiers should be home now

So I spent my day today wondering how work was going to go and I am happy to report that it went just fine.  A lot of things are different at this store.  The managers and the other trainer are quite anal about organization and for that I am glad.  I am also a bit anal about organization in the work place.  I don't function well when things don't have a place.

Now it's late and I've had a very long day.  There is one thing I would like to mention though.  Soldiers.  That's right, I said soldiers.  I know 1 person who is or was fighting and I lost contact with him over the years so I don't know if he is still there or not.  I always watch for his name on the news just in case.  I want to talk about the videos for soldiers coming home and surprising family.  I always cry, there is no stopping the tears that come when I watch these videos.  There are so many of them.  It's the kids that get to me, but I want to say this, if you ever just want to see a video that is going to evoke some kind of emotion in your cold dead heart, I suggest clicking this link and finding a moment to watch.


I firmly believe they should all be home by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment